The University of Findlay Scholarship offered for undergraduate degree programs is open to students with a GPA of 3.49 or better.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
The University of Findlay does not have an application deadline and admits students on a rolling basis.
The University of Findlay (UF) is a private Christianuniversity in Findlay, Ohio. It was established in 1882 through a joint partnership between the Churches of God General Conference and the city of Findlay. UF has nearly 80 undergraduate programs of study leading to baccalaureate degrees and offers 11 master’s degrees and five doctorate-level degree programs. Nearly 4,200 students from approximately 35 countries are enrolled at Findlay with an international student population of approximately 500. Approximately 1,250 students live on campus in university housing. The University of Findlay has a 76-acre (31 ha) main campus and five off-campus facilities.
- University or Organization: University of Findlay
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be an International student.
- Must be commencing an eligible undergraduate coursework degree in the USA.
Scholarship Application Guidelines:
- To be considered for the program, students have to apply for admission to the bachelor’s degree program via the university’s application portal or the common application at the University of Findlay.
- Submit the following documents for the University of Findlay Scholarship:
- Transcripts: Original and official credentials showing completion of required secondary schoolwork or work completed in the final year of study A certified English translation and the original credential in the foreign language are required.
- Bank statement proving the capability to pay tuition, mandatory fees, and room and board for one year.
- For the University of Findlay Scholarship, Applicants must have a minimum of a 2.75–3.49 GPA or higher.
- For the University of Findlay Scholarship, Applicants have to provide the following official proof of English proficiency :
- TOEFL Minimum Score: 61
- IELTS Minimum Score: 6.0
- iTEP Minimum Score: 3.5
- PTE Academic Minimum Score: 50
- Duolingo Minimum Score: 95
Successfully selected students will be provided with an amount of $15,000 by the University of Findlay to pursue their undergraduate degrees in the USA.