The University of South Australia Scholarships 2023-2024 are fully funded scholarships available for international students who wish to pursue Master’s and Ph.D. degree programs at UniSA.
University of South Australia is a renowned public university in Australia known for its high-quality education and research opportunities. It is a founding member of the Australian Technology Network of universities, and is the largest university in South Australia with approximately 37,000 students.
Scholarship Deadline :
Please note that specific scholarship deadlines may vary, so it is important to visit the official website for detailed information and application deadlines for each scholarship program.
- University or Organization: University of South Australia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and PhD
- Award: Fully Funded
- Number of Awards: 300
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Scholarship Eligibility Requirement:
- All international students from any country in the world are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelor’s education.
- Generally, scholarship recipients must have first-class Honours or equivalent.
- An applicant should be enrolled in a Master by Research or Ph.D. program at the University of South Australia.
Scholarship Application Guideline:
The application process is online. Interested students can apply through the official website of the University of South Australia.
The scholarships provide the following financial benefits:
- Full tuition fee coverage.
- Living allowance of $420 (for Master’s) or $840 (for Doctoral) per week.
- Thesis allowance, sick leave, and recreation leave.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
- The scholarship duration is up to 3 years.