The Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship offered by the University of Westminster to fully fund a student from a developing country pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree. It supports students from a Black or Black Mixed ethnic background.
University of Westminster is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom. It is known for its diverse range of academic programs and research institutes.
- University or Organization: University of Westminster
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: NA
- Number of Awards: 4
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
Scholarship Eligibility Requirement:
- Open to international students from developing countries.
- Applicants must hold a September 2023 course offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University of Westminster.
- Applicants must have a household income of £25,000 or below as assessed by the Student Loans Company.
- Applicants must not already have an Honours degree.
Scholarship Application Guidelines:
Interested applicants need to download and fill out the scholarship application form and provide supporting documentation, including a confirmation letter/email from the University of Westminster, official transcript, and reference letter. The application should be submitted to the Scholarships Office at the University of Westminster and And post applications to:
Scholarships Office University of Westminster Cavendish House 101 New Cavendish Street London W1W 6XH United Kingdom
Then The Scholarships Office will email you to acknowledge receipt of your application.
The Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship provides £5,000 per year towards maintenance costs or tuition fees, up to a maximum of 3 years.