15th January 2023
- University or Organization: University of South Florida
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have a 3.50+ GPA and 1210+ SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing & Math only) or
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit high school GPA (recalculated by admissions), classification as a Florida or non-Florida resident, Financial statement
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a 1340+ SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing & Math only) or 29+ ACT
- Language Requirement: Students must have to demonstrate English language proficiency by the following:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PTE Academic – 53
- IELTS – 6.5
The University of South Florida will provide the award amount of $4,000 ($1,000 per year) to complete their study expenses in the USA.