The Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program is the largest undergraduate scholarship program available to high-achieving high school seniors with financial need who aspire to attend the top four-year colleges and universities in the United States. The scholarship covers a significant share of the student’s educational expenses, including tuition, living expenses, books, and required fees. The value of the awards varies by individual, based on the cost of tuition and other grants or scholarships the student may receive. Cooke Scholars not only receive financial support but also benefit from comprehensive educational advising, cohort-based programming, and graduate school funding. They become part of a network of nearly 3,200 fellow Cooke Scholars and Alumni.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
16 November 2023
The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation is a private, independent foundation which provides scholarship programs to gifted students in the U.S. who have financial need. It offers academic advising and other support services to students from 8th grade to graduate school. Since 2000, it has awarded over $175 million in scholarships to nearly 2,300 students and more than $97 million in grants to organizations that serve gifted low-income students.
- Name of University: Cooke Foundation College, USA
- Scholarship Worth: Funded
- Number of Awards: Several
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Nationality: Domestic & International Students
- This award can be taken in the USA
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
- Nationality: Open to both domestic and international students.
- Study Level: Undergraduate (senior standing).
- Applicants must plan to graduate from a U.S. high school in spring 2024.
- Intend to enroll in an accredited four-year college beginning in fall 2024.
- Minimum cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Demonstrate unmet financial need, with family annual gross income up to $95,000. A full financial review will be conducted during the selection process, considering all income and assets of the student and their parents.
Scholarship Application Guideline:
- Interested applicants should submit their applications online through the Cooke College Scholarship Program application.
- The application period for the scholarship will open on August 24, 2023, and close on November 16, 2023.
- It is important to complete the application accurately and provide all required information and supporting documents within the specified timeframe.
- Selected scholars will receive up to $55,000 per year to attend a four-year accredited undergraduate school.
- The scholarship provides the flexibility to pursue any area of study.
- Scholars will receive personal advising on college selection and navigating financial aid.
- Comprehensive advising will be provided on transitioning to college and maximizing the college student experience.
- In addition to the financial support, scholars will have access to a network of nearly 3,200 fellow Cooke Scholars and Alumni, as well as other opportunities for graduate school funding.