The Daemen President Scholarship is now open for international students for the 2024/2025 session. The scholarship is available to students won’t want to pursue their undergraduate and graduate studies .
Daemen University is a private university in Amherst and Brooklyn, New York. Formerly Daemen College and Rosary Hill College, the now-nondenominational school was founded by the Sisters of St. Francis in 1947. As of fall 2020, 2,536 students were enrolled at Daemen (1,631 undergraduate, 905 graduate). 64 degree majors were offered.
- University Name: Daemen College
- Scholarship Type: Tuition award
- Study level: Undergraduate & Graduate
- Scholarship Award: up to $12,500
- Nationality: International
- This award can be taken in the USA
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
To be awarded a Daemen College Merit scholarship, the applicant should generally meet some or all the following eligibility conditions;
- Applicant must be designated a domestic or international students.
- Applicant must be enrolled or enrolling to study an undergraduate and graduate degree program of the university
- Applicant should currently be in their first year of study (applicable to some, not all scholarships).
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent to be enrolled for admission.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Daemen College’s minimum English language proficiency requirements (A waiver might be accepted).
Scholarship Application Guidelines:
How-to-Apply: As part of the application process, eligible and interested candidates for these awards, are required to take admission for the undergraduate or graduate degree coursework at Daemen College, USA. Thereafter, applicants can proceed to complete the application form for this educational award.