Scholarship are available at St. Johns University for the 2024 academic year for international students to support their undergraduate education in the United States. St. Johns University is pleased to offer merit based scholarships to first-year, full-time undergraduate students who enroll in a bachelor’s level degree program for the Fall 2024 term. The admission application is used to automatically determine merit scholarship eligibility; no additional application is required.
31st January 2024
St. John’s University is a private Roman Catholic university in Queens, New York City. It was founded in 1870 by the Congregation of the Mission (C.M., the Vincentian Fathers) with a mission to provide the youth of New York with a Catholic university education. St. John’s is organized into five undergraduate schools and six graduate schools offering more than 100 bachelor, master, and doctoral degree programs as well as professional certificates.
- University Name: St. Johns University (SJU)
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in the USA.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
- Domestic and international students are eligibles.
- Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the St. Johns University.
- To be eligible for the St. Johns University Scholarships, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Scholarship holder can be a domestic or international student
- Students must have registered in an undergraduate program by the deadline at St. Johns University (SJU).
- Must be graduating from a Catholic high school by June.
- Are first-time freshmen who will be entering St. Johns University (SJU) beginning with the fall semester
- Must be full-time students (minimum of 12 credits per semester).
- Awarded for up to four years of undergraduate study; students enrolled in our five-year, joint degree programs will not be eligible for this award once they begin their graduate study.
- Award will be renewed for up to four years of undergraduate study as long as the recipient remains in good academic standing.
Scholarship Application Guidelines:
- For this educational opportunity, no additional application is required for the St. Johns University Scholarships. Once you take admission in an undergraduate degree course at the university. Eligible first-time freshmen will automatically receive the minimum award.
- Applicants must send the following supporting materials with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- You will be considered for an undergraduate course by the university if you have a high school diploma.
- Demonstrating the English language proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS test is a must for studying in the US.
The St. Johns University Scholarships (SJU Scholarships) will provide an annual award of $3,000, for a maximum award of up to $12,000 over four years of undergraduate study and is automatically awarded to incoming first-year students who will be graduating from a Catholic high school and entering St. Johns University (SJU) in the fall.