The deadline for this scholarship is on the 9th March, 2022
- University or Organization: Brunel University London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Fully funded
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All students from Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam are eligible to apply
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Msc Sustainable electrical power, Msc renewable energy engineering, Msc water engineering, Msc environmental management, MRes environmental sciences, Msc Sustainability, Entrepreneurship and design, Msc Public health and health promotion or Msc Disease mechanism and therapeutics programme.
- Eligible Criteria: Applicants must have been assessed by Brunel University London as an international students for tuition fee purposes
- Applicants must show that they are active in the field with work experience or a proven interest in their subject area.
How to Apply:
- Applicants should log in to the application portal of the university and apply.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents
- An up to date CV(Curriculum Vitae), a single page, A4 single spaced personal statement stating why you are a suitable candidate for this position (I.e outlining your qualifications and skills), one example of your academic writing (e.g an essay, a section from an undergraduate or a masters dissertation). Names and contact details for two academic referees. A copy of your highest degree certificate and transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree that will enable them to gain access to one of the eligible Brunel Msc courses.
- Language Requirements: IELTS 7.0